Found Fashion: Dublin Vintage Factory Kilo Sale
- Date: Nov 15th 2015
- Time: 12noon – 11pm
- Price: free from 12pm – 5pm (€2 entry after 5pm)
- Location: Green Door Market (just off Cork St, Dublin 8)
H&G are pairing up once again with Dublin Vintage Factory for another kilo sale and if last time is anything to go from, it’s gonna be deadly.
DVF were lovely enough to let us have a go of their clothes in advance as part of our series of Found Fashion. Found Fashion is a series about finding fashion in unexpected places, like second-hand clothes shoes and charity shops. We’re really excited to keep bringing talented people together for this project and this week we had our boy Olen Bajarias style the fabulous Aoife Dunne. We couldn’t have done it without the help of the charming Indigo and Cloth, who let us inside when the weather got gross.
Read on for Olen’s looks, details of the event, and maybe even a lil 2 kilo giveaway
Kilo Sale Deets
On November 15th in the Green Door Market we will have the finest quality vintage fashion for both men and women ready for the picking at €20/kg! This deal will get your about 5-6 items of clothing min.
The main event will begin at midday for the serious bargain hunters, however do not fear if you like your beauty sleep, as we will be restocking the rails with tasty new threads throughout the day. We will have party decor, DJs, food & coffee stalls to make your time shopping just that little bit cushier.
But it’s at 5pm when the real fun starts! The rest of the evening will turn into a BYOB shopping extravaganza complete with a stage where beer-infused attendees can strut their stuff and do some walk offs! We have some deadly drag queens who will act as hosts for this. There will be a photo booth, DJ’s and much, much more.
Giveaways and Prizes
- On the day, there will be a photo-op backdrop that guests can take pics of their best buys and tag #dublinvintagefactory. Best photo wins a Dublin Vintage Factory voucher.
We’re running another giveaway competition too!
Being selected for this competition will give you a 20 MINUTE head start on the day so hand pick your favourite pieces in style. And you’ll get your first 2 kilos for free.
To enter all you need to do is
- like the DVF’s facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
- Share the kilo sale event page: https://www.facebook.com/
- And head over to the event page post with the competition details and comment with your worst fashion faux pas
Winner will be chosen on Tuesday.
(and we’ll have ANOTHER ever BIGGER giveaway after that. Sure, we spoil you)
- Clothes: Dublin Vintage Factory (also on Twitter)
- Photography: Catherine McAuley
- Model: Aoife Dunne
- Stylist: Olen Bajarias
- Special thanks to Indigo and Cloth for letting us use their space very generously~
(Keep up with us on Twitter @xhuntandgather for more)